Thursday, February 3, 2011

Questions

Ok, so I woke up this morning with full intentions of cleaning my living room {cuz right now it looks like a dying room!} but, as I was bringing my crocheting stuff back up to my craft/computer room, I had to check the F'Book and my Dashboard! I had a comment/question from Amie over at Kitty Cats & Airplanes.

How long have you been crocheting? Now it seems like a simple question, I could have just hit her up on F'Book or something, but I decided that I needed to let everyone get to know me a little more.

How long have you been crocheting?
I have a big huge goal list, and on that list is Learn to knit and crochet. My husband knows how to do both. He taught me the basics of knitting and crocheting on May 9th, 2010 (Mother's Day!!). I know the exact date cuz I blogged about it. I didn't really think anything of it because I didn't understand patterns and they looked really really hard. But I see how useful and easy it is!! I learned the treble crochet, how to fasten off, and what a treble decrease is on Tuesday.

What is your favorite houshold chore? What is your least favorite?
I like cooking. That's my favorite. The Mr & I both HATE doing dishes. Our dishwasher just crapped on us, and now we hate it more.

What is your favorite city?
Flagstaff, AZ. We drove thru there to get out dog (we are devoted!) and Flagstaff was beautiful!!

Have you found real love yet?
Yes I have! Real and unconditional love! The Mr is absolutely amazing!!!

What's one thing you eat almost every day?
The generic brand of Townhouse crackers. The GV Buttery Smooth ones. Mmmhmm!

What was your last thought before falling asleep last night?
ooh, I could do that with ribbon!

What's the worst injury you has as a child?
I fell off the bathroom counter trying to brush my teeth (devoted, remember!!) and broke my right arm

Will you/have you worked out today?
Not yet, and unless running back and forth across the front end of a homedecor store counts...

List 3 things you wouldn't live without?
My family and friends, my technology and my books

Ok, if there are any other questions, I will answer them I promise. However, I do really need to go clean my living room. :) And Amie, we'll have to see if I can perfect or at least get better about corcheting before I sell them. :)

Be the first to reply!

Post a Comment