Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pee Pee Tee Pee

So, I've got 2 months left until Little Man gets here. And I have been scouring the web (blogs and Pinterest) to find little things to make. I found a bunch of burp cloths {more on those later!} but I also found these!

Pee Pee Tee Pee!! Or Wee Wee Wigwams, whichever you prefer!

So I made a whole bunch! There are lots of babies coming the next few months and most are boys! So I made some for me, and some for all the ladies I know having boys! The Tutorial was so simple and easy. I found some flannel on the Remnants rack at Walmart, and picked up some cute fat quarters.

The tutorial was way easy to follow! I found it over at Make It and Love It. I found the tutorial via Pinterest.

These were so easy to make, I cranked out 2 burb cloths, a onesie, 4 Wee Wee Wigwams, paid my bills, AND went grocery shopping today!! ;)

Head over to Make It and Love It and start making Pee Pee Tee Pee's for all the ladies expecting little guys! They're a great gift and they're sure to make the girls laugh! :)

Be the first to reply!

Post a Comment