Saturday, April 30, 2011

Blogger Award!


I'm pretty excited for this Blogger Award! It's my first ever!

Thanks to Heather over at Decor-ganize Crafts for giving this award to me! {You should really check her stuff out, she's got some way freaking cute ideas!!} Especially since I've been kinda MIA from the blogging world for a bit.

10 things about me :
1} I'm a gamer, I love any kind of video games
2} I have a habit of starting projects but not finishing them
3} I have never seen the big volume of Pride and Prejudice
4} I'm pregnant with our first child
5} I love pizza and buffalo wings
6} I love reading children/juvenile fantasy books
7} I make my Christmas presents every year (at least to my girls)
8} I'm the 2nd oldest of 6 kids (but oldest girl)
9} I grew up in Wisconsin (and sometimes still have the accent)
10} I'm planning on opening my Etsy store by JUNE! (cross your fingers!)

Now, for some other "Kreativ Bloggers"
in no order


There are so many others that deserve this award and I wish I could give more.
The rules of the award are to do a post about who gave you the award and then pass the award onto 10 other bloggers.  Let everyone know 10 things about yourself.
 
Ok, so since I can't change my alignment back to the left, this is just how it's going to be. I'm lame, I don't really blog-stalk anymore, so I didn't find 10 awesome bloggers. Remember, I'm lame and have been missing.
 
Love to all these really awesom bloggers! ♥

3 comments:

  1. Awe...thanks for the award. I truly appreciate it :). You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award! I appreciate it so much and have loved poking around your blog :)

    ReplyDelete