Saturday, January 29, 2011

Free Valentines Day Printables

So, I put on my Facebook status : What is your favorite love song? I'm making Valentine's Day decorations... I got some responses back, and today, since I was up wicked early {Early for me!!} I searched those songs out and made them into printables!! I used Photoshop, although there is an awesome tutorial here : I am Momma Hear my Roar.

**The first 2 printables, Keep Calm and Kiss me AND Keep Calm and Love on, I DID NOT MAKE! I am not taking credit for them! **

I created my printables at 8x10. Just click on the picture, or right click to open a new window/page whichever is easier for you! {And yes, I really like that font!} Enjoy!


Keep Calm and Kiss Me!

Keep Calm and Love on!

My love - By Sia

I don't wanna miss a thing - Aerosmith

The promise - Tracy Chapman

I'm Yours - Jason Mraz

I want you to - Weezer

Bubbly - Colbie Callait

1 2 3 4 - Plain White T's

Are you gonna kiss me or not - Thompson Square

And last but not least, is the Subway Art printable I made :

I customized it when I gave it to the girls, this one says BOY & GIRL!

I'm going to check these right away. Let me know if any of the links don't work, this is my, uh, first time...
I checked them all, the links all work!

Love to those who love *free* things!! ♥

Be the first to reply!

Post a Comment