Friday, April 1, 2011

Easter Egg Wreath

Are you ready for another wreath?! I know I am! Wanna make one of these :

Well, I'll show you how!

Here's what you need :
  1. Cardboard
  2. 36 Easter eggs
  3. Easter grass
  4. Hot glue
  5. mini eggs (optional)

First, your going to want to trace 2 circles. I used 2 plates. Then, cut them out, so you have a cardboard donut.

Next, start hot gluing plastic Easter eggs on the cardboard donut.

I try to glue 2 rows of eggs. Keep gluing all the way around!

Once you have your cardboard donut covered with plastic eggs, start on the next layer of eggs.

I set the eggs in the middle of 3, where there's a crevice/valley, then hot glue them where they lay.

I also picked out some little mini eggs and I started laying them in between the layers of eggs, to fill in the gaps.

Next, take your Easter grass, and press it in between the gaps in the eggs.

For some of the "harder to reach areas" I used a pencil to squeeze the grass in.

Now, tie a ribbon on, I hot glued it on the back of cardboard to it stays put! Now you're all ready for Easter!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bry I'm still loving the Easter egg Wreath you helped me with last year! I'm glad you finally made one yourself.

    Hop over to my blog I have a little surprise for ya!

    ReplyDelete